Sunday, August 5, 2012

Diary

[This is the handwritten diary of 22 year old Melvin Breeson, missing suspect of murder of  his girlfriend, Rachel Bolight, who was found dead on August 12th. She was believed to have been brutally murdered two days beforehand.]

August 5, 2011, 2:21 pm
What a massive fucking head ache. All I remember is taking a nap after work, but there is no way I've slept for almost 24 hours.  Doctor said if I start passing out this long again, like when I was a kid, to keep a diary. This is stupid. Off to work.
Melvin

August 6, 2011, 2:04 am
Work was awful. Yada yada. Time to go to sleep. Hopefully my alarm gets me up tomorrow. I need take Rachel out to lunch for her birthday.
Melvin

August 6 2011, 5:08 pm
Well this is awful. Just got up. Tried calling Rachel to apologize, but all she did was curse at me and told me never to talk to her again. This is ridiculous. I'm not sure what's wrong with me, but she shouldn't be that mad with me just for missing lunch. Not sure what I'm going to do tonight since I don't have work.
Melvin

August 7, 11:58 am
Creepy start to the day. All of the wrappers of the cookies and snacks I owned are laying in the kitchen. Reminds me of when I was little, right before my parents died. I had an imaginary friend, Lucy. Not sure why I called him Lucy. But I would always eat all of our snacks and blame it on him. I swear to this day I don't remember doing it, but who else could it have been?
Melvin

August 8, 2:07 am
Just got off work again. Gonna grab a couple beers and maybe try to find some decent late night television.
Melvin

August 9, 2:47 pm
My sleep problem is getting worse. I just slept for 36 hours, but feel like I've only had 4. Not only did I miss work, but now its 3 days since I've talked to Rachel. Time to call the boss and hope I'm not fired.
Melvin

August 9, 2:53 pm
Now I'm not sure what to think. I'm begining to think something is very fucked up. I just called my boss to apologize for missing work- but he claims I was there the whole time, just acting weird.  This kind of thing hasn't happened since Lucy, which now looking back, I can remember many more times when I don't remember full days or events or misbehaving- and getting punished. I know I didn't go into work yesterday, but who else could it have been?
Melvin

August 11, 4:10 pm
Ugh. This problem better stop soon. Once again I've slept for over 36 hours. I'm not sure what I'm doing during this time. This afternoon I woke up covered in... in... the only thing I can think that it would be is blood. I could taste it, I could smell it. Did I have a nosebleed?
Melvin

August 11, 7:38 pm
I just found an video recording of mine, from when I was younger. From after my parents died. I really was a creepy kid. I blamed the death of my parents on Lucy, not with a sad tone, but a scared tone. I sounded so scared of Lucy...
Melvin

August 12, 1:16 pm
Rachel's phone went to voicemail all morning. Her mom hasn't seen her or heard of her since yesterday, and they were supposed to go out. She told me that she thinks Rachel is missing. As soon as she said that, a deep, primal feeling of guilt hit me. What did I do yesterday?!
Melvin

August 13, 3:00 am
I'm so happy I finally took care of sweet Rachel, just like my parents. I can't let anyone that close to me. They might find out about me- the real me. Melvin is getting too weak to handle this anymore. I guess I must take over full control now.
Lucifer















No comments:

Post a Comment